Thursday 23 February 2012

15 February 201

OK Police Chief Bob Atkinson, you're not the only one who can make a confession.
 
On Valentines Day I was naked on the 8.06 Express from Ferny Grove, and didn't even rate a second look. I was the only one who knew that I'd left my mobile at home. Shock, horror. I had to sit and watch others listening to their music, texting and receiving messages. Some even had the same message alert tone that I... use ! Every time I heard it "ding" I automatically reached for my phone. What was that woman in front of me listening to, eyes closed in serenity nodding away to Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" I reckon.
 
Another young mate I heard coming from two carriages back. I could hear his "white noise" even though he had his buds in. WHAT'S YOUR STORY CHAMP, I wanted to yell, I almost missed the announcement that the Keperra platform is on the right .Then I see the poster "If it happens in Caboolture" for 9 News. What happens in Caboolture ? That attractive heavily tatooed and pierced chick who works in the great coffee shop in the main drag just changed her hair colour from purple to pink ?
 
I know one thing if it happens in Caboolture Andrew Lofthouse won't be wearing a tie. He should go naked on a train.
 
Now that's news.

No comments:

Post a Comment