Thursday 23 February 2012

2 February 2012

This is an answer to the bloke outside the newsagent at Albany Creek and countless others who recently have enquired " How's the man of leisure?"
 
Man of leisure?
 
I'll give you man of leisure, he's been up since early massaging his hernia scar and this is guilt free. This is, after all these years, on doctor's orders. But as much as this is a medical practice, as if any bloke needs practice at th...is activity, something you can't do all day. Although some Foreign Affairs Ministers no doubt would give it a fair shake.
 
No this "man of leisure" is now on a sabbatical. My mate Nick from Youngcare sent me this yesterday,Stefan Sagmeister on The Power of Time Off . What a concept. The sabbatical. Give yourself a break and check it out. .http://bulldogdrummond.com/blog/?p=1371.
 
I'm off to massage, sorry I'm off to work on my sabbatical.

No comments:

Post a Comment