Thursday 23 February 2012

25 January 2012

You know those times when the wisdom of the old sage actually comes to fruition.
 
My Dad was at my place a few weeks back, We were sitting around chewing the fat. Actually I was chewing, he was gumming. He never puts his back plate in, he reckons it hurts his gums. Anyway Dad tells me we're in for a heap of rain. So I agree , I read we were in for a bucketing. No. Dad has this mate at the bowls cl...ub who has a cactus. I thought he said his mate at the bowl's club was cactus. No. This mate's cactus was flowering, and it only flowers when we're in for a big wet. Now here we sit soaking in it. This is probably the same cactus they have at the Bureau. I should have asked what old mate's cactus was doing in December 2010.
 
It must have been going off. Goes to show there are times when you can trust a bunch of pricks.
 
Caucus or cactus.

No comments:

Post a Comment