Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Naked Truth

I have tossed and turned and grappled with my conscience and can  no longer keep it to myself. I have to come clean, about my house cleaning episode, because it's about to happen again. Every two weeks it's MY turn. Well here we go. When I ventured into the world of house cleaning from top to bottom, I figured if I was going to do it had to be MY way. So I did it from top to bottom naked ! Now that feels better, that it's off my chest and every other part of my anatomy. I've got to say that it felt totally liberating.

Sure you have to be careful with the household products, and you must take care not to take the polishing and buffing to the extreme but there I was throwing my body into the most mundane and actually loving it. I'm looking forward to having another crack, so to speak, today. I'll be taking the debate into "de bathroom", be sans kit in the kitchen, a regular OK maybe a little under regular "lounge lizard" and naked in the bedroom. Oh that's not new it has happened before but I can't remember when or for what reason.

It was so good I thought it was time in our election that "Can Do" just bared all to the CMC.  Lead from the front and show the Clothes Missing Commission that he has nothing to hide. Anna Bligh should be on the trail in one of those gaping hospital gowns from Q'ld Health. Then the whole world would see she's a little behind. In all walks of life and doing the boring bits clobber it unclobbered.  Get into it  or perhaps out of it today. Just a word of warning if it is the household chores make sure you're home alone and under no circumstances do you answer the front door. I've never seen two religious sales people get down our path quicker, followed by my explanation. "It's only a vacuum cleaner!". Then I clothed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment