Thursday 23 February 2012

17 January 2012

Here it is early January and I've already chalked up a funeral and two christenings, plus a 60th, 50th and 18th birthday.
 
By the end of the month I will have added another 50th and a 40th. How many toasts can a bloke take?
 
Maybe Feb will be a dry one. But then that contains my birthday. Got to share my new relationship. We were having a family table tennis challenge at my sister in laws the other... day. My doubles partner and I were giving a pasting to my sister in law when my new relationship started. I'm about to serve one of my killer spin serves when Rastus the black labrador entered, or at least tried to, my life. Black front paws wrapped around my rear and going for it on my leg. How do you focus on a big shot with that going on?
 
My partner pulled him off, well you know what I mean, and my killer serve won another point. I'm mid serve for the next point when Rastus style dog love for my leg happens again. Everyone's in hysterics by this time, except for Rastus. I guess he's missing his master, overseas on holidays. He takes him for long runs. I'm wondering now how these runs finish.
 
Anyway it made for interesting table tennis. It gave new meaning to love all.

No comments:

Post a Comment