Thursday 23 February 2012

19 January 2012

Look out 2012, here I come.
 
Got the all clear for lift off from the hernia doc yesterday. He was very happy with his work. Five weeks down the track and he reckons it's healing beautifully. He was poking and prodding and commenting how well the tissue was all coming together under the scar and generally admiring his handiwork. He suggested exercise, golf and everything else was OK to ease back int...o. He also said massage was good for the area.
 
What a concept.
 
I didn't even go to med school and I knew that one. He recommended Sorbelene or Vitamin E oil. I suggested baby oil or mayonnaise. Massage. Message. If only I'd known earlier I could have gone straight to the personal column in the Courier instead of mucking around with the crossword while I was waiting to see the good doctor. Have you seen how busy that "BUSTY" girl is . She's in every second ad. I read the paper from cover to cover.
 
Every page gets a look. Even the Funerals. I read once, it's a good idea to check the obituary notices every day.
 
If your name's not there you can get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment