Thursday 23 February 2012

6 January 2012

Kookaburra alarm has gone off...it's for the birds, and me.
 
God I love mornings. Release the hound, walk down get "the paper". Yes I can catch up on the world on line but I still love the newsprint on my fingers. It's an "old fart" thing so I'm told. Yeah right ! It's an "old fart" thing to hang on to Ponting and Hussey too ! If it hadn't been for the runs they put together in Melbourne we wouldn'...t have notched up a Test win.And again stood up in this Test.
 
It's not called Test Cricket for nothing. Character, discipline, hunger and passion all there for examination. Clarke has also passed his test. Might as well stump up another who stands tall in "The Test".
 
Glenn McGrath.
 
What he's achieving for the Jane McGrath Foundation is truly phenomenal. How great was it to see the SCG in the pink of condition yesterday. Pink hats off to the ACB, Ch 9 and the entire team for embracing "the pink passion". We all get dud calls in life, we reckon the umpire got it wrong. It's how you take guard for the next ball or run in for your next delivery that gets you through "the test".
 
I don't like cricket... I Iooooove it....life!

No comments:

Post a Comment